Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Here come the Robots...

I had my second interview today. I'd mention which company but I don't want some spider to pick this up and post this on google. Anyway, the interview went very well. I spent four hours talking to the eight or nine employees who work at the company. The stuff that they do, which is working with robots, is very interesting and definitely something I am interested in. There is the issue of when I am going to graduate though, which is still in a very uncertain state until I start working on implementing my project and writing the thesis. I'm concerned about how this is going to effect my job prospects at the moment.

But the good thing is that they know I'm out there and interested and really that's the main thing I wanted to accomplish with these guys. I actually haven't seriously considered what I would think if I were offered a position. I mean this would be the start of my career we are talking about here. It sounds so unreal that I can't even picture it. But hell yes I would take it, the work is almost exactly what I'm looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home